Unitarian Universalist Retreat
12-14 April 2013 [details]
Le Centre de Mittelwihr (FR)
On May 12 at 11:00 we welcome our Guest Ministers, Charlotte Cowtan and Amy Carol Webb.Both Amy and Charlotte are delighted to be in Basel with their children this Mother’s Day, and have collaborated to provide this service in celebration of mothers and mothering.
Children's Version of
the Principles and Purposes
1. Each person is important.
2. Be kind in all you do.
3. We're free to learn together.
4. We search for what is true.
5. All people need a voice.
6. Build a fair and peaceful world.
7. We care for Earth's lifeboat.
The Principle of Compassion lies at the heart of all religious, ethical and spiritual traditions, calling us always to treat all others as we wish to be treated ourselves. To learn more, go here ...
Our Spiritual Sources: There are Seven Principles which Unitarian Universalist congrega- tions affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;